Mircette is used as birth control to prevent pregnancy.
|15mcg × 28||$1.9||$53.15||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
|15mcg × 56||$1.3||$72.65||$33.65||+ Viagra||Legg i handlekurv|
|15mcg × 84||$1.1||$92.15||$67.29||+ Cialis||Legg i handlekurv|
|15mcg × 112||$1||$111.65||$100.94||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
|15mcg × 168||$0.9||$150.65||$168.24||+ Viagra||Legg i handlekurv|
|15mcg × 224||$0.85||$189.66||$235.53||+ Cialis||Legg i handlekurv|
Mircette is used as birth control to prevent pregnancy. Mircette contains a combination of female hormones that prevent ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). Mircette also causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Use Mircette as directed by your doctor.
- Take Mircette by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do not take larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. You will take your first pill on the first day of your period or on the first Sunday after your period begins (follow your doctor's instructions).
- You may need to use back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide, when you first start using this medication.
- Take one pill every day, no more than 24 hours apart. When the pills run out, start a new pack the following day. You may get pregnant if you do not use Mircette regularly. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of pills completely.
- If you need to have any type of medical tests or surgery, or if you will be on bed rest, you may need to stop using this medication for a short time. Any doctor or surgeon who treats you should know that you are using Mircette.
- If you miss 1 dose of Mircette, take it as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the regular time. This means you may take 2 doses on the same day. You do not need to use a backup method of birth control if you only miss 1 pill. If you miss more than 1 active dose of Mircette contact you doctor for instructions. You must use a backup method of birth control if you miss more than 1 active dose of Mircette. If you are not sure about how to handle missed doses, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) and talk with your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Mircette.
Store Mircette at room temperature, 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Mircette out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol.